- Welcomes and greets patients and visitors in person and on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Schedules and reschedules appointments.
- Collect patients’ copays.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying providers of patient’s arrival
- Scan and upload documents to EMR; update patient information in EMR
- Maintains office paperwork inventory by printing frequently used patient forms
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal, health and financial information.
- Maintains the reception area.
- Contributes to team effort by assisting where needed.
- GREAT team player
Education – Associates Degree in Medical Office or similar. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
Skills/Qualifications: Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, EHR, Word, Excel
** We currently have two Administrative Assistant openings – an EARLY MORNING position from 6:30am-10:30am on M/W/Th, and an EVENING position from 4pm-8pm M and W.