LEADERSHIP COACHING: One-on-one sessions with leaders, focusing on identifying the specific factors that block them from obtaining their own individual sense of balance, wellness and fulfillment, and discussing courses of action for overcoming them.
GROUP LECTURE/PRESENTATIONS: Presentations consist of 90-minute lectures/discussions on a variety of topics of your choosing, including some of the following:
- Wellness Defined – what does feeling well and balanced look like, and pillars to establish it in your life.
- The Mind-Body Connection – how do we know this connection is real and how to align ourselves with positivity
- Nutrition 101 – what is “healthy eating”, and how it can affect how you feel throughout your workday.
- Fitness Concepts – what are healthy and realistic goals, and how to fit exercise into an already busy day.
- Stress Management – how to identify anxiety triggers, techniques for remaining calm and deliberately choosing our reactions.
- Conflict Management – techniques to work with others that are creating conflict within a working relationship
PHYSICAL & SPIRITUAL WELLNESS WORKSHOPS:
- Biometrics (60-90 mins) – blood pressure and body composition measurements, guidelines and how to improve yours.
- Yoga classes (60 mins) – focused on gentle yoga poses for beginners
- Self-Defense Basics (90 mins) – introduction to keeping your body safe and escaping physical attacks
- Individual massage therapy sessions (20 mins) – offered throughout the program day
- Group acupuncture treatments (30 mins) – two sessions daily
- Group Meditation (60 mins) – learn the basics of centering and mindfulness using breath & posture practice
- Tai Chi (30 mins) – follow an introduction to this calming, peaceful and meditative martial art.