What is Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture?
Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a safe, effective and NATURAL way of improving the look and feel of the face and body, without using surgery or synthetic injectables like fillers and botox.
As we get older, our body loses collagen and elastin, and we start to see changes in our appearance. We begin to get wrinkles and fine lines. We lose muscle tone, collagen and elastin, causing our skin to sag. Our complexion becomes darker and duller. Wrinkles get deeper. Sometimes there are asymmetries that emerge – where one side of the face looks different than the other. Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a practice that can NATURALLY help balance and improve our appearance and rejuvenate skin.
We don’t call it Facial Acupuncture simply because we work on more than just the face! Many people’s main areas of concern for Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture are their neck and chest – we treat those areas as well! Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture treatments are focused on face, neck and top of chest.
What is a Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture Treatment like?
A Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture course of treatment (10 sessions) involves a combination of the following SIX amazing therapies:
* ACUPUNCTURE: the insertion of the smallest gauge acupuncture needles into points on the face and body. Acupuncture helps increase circulation and decrease inflammation. Acupuncture needles are inserted into fine lines and wrinkles to improve their appearance and into muscles to help relieve tension and stimulate collagen production.
* MICROCURRENT: the application of microcurrent via a handheld device that stimulates the facial muscles, and helps to build collagen and elastin and improve muscle tone, which improves the sagging of skin on the face, neck and chest.
* MICRONEEDLING: the practice of microneedling involves using a handheld wand that has tiny needles that pulse into and out of the skin, which helps to even skin tone, build collagen and elastin and improves acne scars.
* CELLUMA LED-LIGHT THERAPY: the use of a specially-contoured LED light device over the face that promotes building of collagen and improving healthy circulation, which help with wrinkles, complexion and facial pain.
* FACIAL CUPPING: similar to cupping used on the body, but involving much smaller cups and NO bruising! The cups are gentle and encourage the movement of fluid and lymph, helping to reduce swelling and puffiness.
* FACIAL GUA SHA: more gentle than gua sha performed on other areas of the body, helps to relieve tight facial muscles, improve the contour of jawline and cheekbones, and helps reduce appearance of lines and wrinkles.